Not every restaurant is immediately successful. Some may be crowded regularly but fail to return the profits envisioned; others may bring crowds intermittently yet be breaking even. Our job is to do a top-to-bottom restaurant audit to determine where improvements can be made so that you’re not leaving thousands a dollars on the table each month that could be going to the bottom line.
Our Process is to assess and then add/ delete/ modify that which will directly or indirectly improve bottom line performance. Some of the areas we’ll review include:
- Locations and leases.
- Front and back-end protocols.
- Promotions and special events.
- Online and offline marketing strategies.
- Costing for food and liquor, including vendor arrangements/ agreements.
- Costing analysis of staff, and staff use — timings, routine, hierarchy, etc.